2 hrs 20 mins
You definitely won't be sorry you tried this. This is one of my old standby company dishes that I can always count on to be first rate. This goes good with Savory Rice, another recipe I posted here on recipezaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up.
- 2Wrap in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 3(Fry the bacon slightly to get rid of some of the fat).
- 4Place chicken in a 9x13 dish.
- 5Heat soup& cream and pour over chicken.
- 6Bake uncovered at 275 for 2 hours.
- 7This does make a lot of sauce so you could possibly get away with using 1 can soup and 1 cup sour cream, depending on how many breasts you make.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts with Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 905.5
- Calories from Fat 616
- Total Fat 68.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 212.9 mg
- Sodium 1464.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 55.3 g