Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from Joy of Kosher. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup of Sabra brand Baba Ghanoush per 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, but Food.com will not accept the ingredient.. Use prepared Baba Ghanoush or make your own. It is a very good moist flavorful chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken breasts in large baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spoon baba ghanoush evenlly over chicken breasts so the top of each breast is covered with a thick lay of baba ghanoush.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chopped parsley.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.