Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From More 60 Minute Gourmet by Pierre Franey.
Make and share this Chicken Breasts in Curried Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into strips 1/2 inch wide.
- Melt butter in skillet and add the chicken pieces when hot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle over chicken the shallots and curry powder. Stir well. Cook about 1 minute.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Add wine to skillet and cook over high heat about 3 minutes, until reduced to 1/4 cup. Add chicken juices from the bowl.
- Add cream to the skillet and cook over high heat about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir to blend. Chicken should be hot through.
- Serve with rice and cucumber raita.