From More 60 Minute Gourmet by Pierre Franey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into strips 1/2 inch wide.
- 2Melt butter in skillet and add the chicken pieces when hot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle over chicken the shallots and curry powder. Stir well. Cook about 1 minute.
- 4Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- 5Add wine to skillet and cook over high heat about 3 minutes, until reduced to 1/4 cup. Add chicken juices from the bowl.
- 6Add cream to the skillet and cook over high heat about 4 minutes.
- 7Add chicken and stir to blend. Chicken should be hot through.
- 8Serve with rice and cucumber raita.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts in Curried Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.7
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 232.3 mg
- Sodium 201.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 47.9 g