This is an adopted recipe. I can't get the cheese mentioned in Australia, but checked and Gouda is a good substitute, so I'll use that. No idea what a "can of ortega chilis" is, so I'll try a couple of tablespoons of pickled jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay breasts in 8 by 12 inch Pyrex dish. Season lightly as desired.
- 2Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 3Mix cheese and chilies and place on chicken.
- 4Sprinkle green onions and bacon on top.
- 5Return to oven and bake, uncovered, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Slice avocado and arrange on chicken. Serve sour cream on side, if desired. Good with rice or beans, tossed salad, and warm tortillas. Makes 4 hearty servings.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With Chili Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.0
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced green chilies