Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very tasty quick and easy one-dish meal.
Make and share this Chicken Black-Eyed Peas Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken with Greek seasoning or salt and pepper. Place in baking dish layered with onions.
- Pour over the undrained blackeye peas and sliced smoked sausage.
- Sprinkle again with Greek seasoning and more onion if desired.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or longer.
- Note: The smoked sausage is optional.