Recipe by Megan V
This is a recipe I found on the Land O Lakes website, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Sounds amazing!
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Combine all quesadilla ingredients in large bowl except tortillas and butter.
- Spread about 1/4 cup filling on half of each tortilla; fold in half. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter.
- Place filled tortillas onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with desired toppings.