Grilled Black Bean Burger Quesadillas
photo by Dr. Jenny
- Ready In:
- In a medium bowl, toss together veggie burgers, salsa, cheese, and seasonings.
- Use pizza cutter to cut tortillas into 7 inch triangles.
- Place about 2 tablespoons burger mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Fold corners of large triangles over filling, completely enclosing filling and making small triangles.
- Secure with toothpicks, and brush with butter.
- Place on grill with toothpick sides up.
- Grill at 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes, or until cheese completely melts.
- Arrange on top of shredded lettuce, and sprinkle with bell pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a VERY easy weeknight meal and we enjoyed it. I used medium salsa, 2Tb of a grilled leftover red pepper, and I omitted the bed of salad. DH didn't bother cutting the quesadillas ahead of time. He just spread the filling and grilled them whole, then sliced them with a knife into the appropriate sized wedges before serving. The very tasty Recipe #94520 made for a simple and complimentary side. Made for Zaar Stars Summer 2013