Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.) or 1 cup monterey jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) package burrito-size flour tortillas (8)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and remaining ingredients except tortillas; set aside.
- Evenly brush one side of 4 tortillas with 1 tablespoon Spread. On baking sheet, arrange tortillas brushed side down. Evenly spoon filling over 4 tortillas, then top with remaining tortillas. Brush tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread.
- Bake 8 minutes or until tortillas are slightly golden and cheese is melted. To serve, cut each quesadilla into 6 triangles.