Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love chicken bacon ranch pizza and melts so I thought I would try a quesadilla . It turned out really good! You can add sauteed sweet onions also!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup chicken, shredded and seasoned with fajita seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing, low fat is ok
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- monterey jack cheese or monterey and colby mix cheese
- Spread 2 tbsp ranch dressing on 2 tortillas.
- Put cheese, chicken, and bacon on top of the ranch. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on each one (optional). Top with remaining tortilla.
- Heat pan. Spray with Pam. Place quesadilla in pan. Cook each side 1-2 minutes until cheese melts and tortilla in slightly browned.
My husband declared this a keeper. I used homemade ranch dressing.
These are so good! I make these all the time, never thought to put pepper flakes, but I will the next time I make them. Thanks for sharing:)