Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are tasty little sandwiches. The sweet, tart taste of the apricots goes well with the chicken, cheese, and pecans.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (10 ounce) canchunk canned chicken, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place onto ungreased cookie sheet; press the perforations together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring the edges to the center; pinch and seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
This was the most fun I've had eating dinner in a long time! These bundles were so easy to make and turned out sweet and delicious. I used reduced fat crescent rolls, soy cheese, and my own "cream cheese" made from drained soy yogurt. My parents were raving about these when they tried them. I'll be making them again very soon!
These are just great! I used leftover chicken and forgot the celery seeds! and I used reduced far crescent rolls. A nice tasty little sandwich. thanks!
I used a large chicken breast, cooked & coarsely chopped. Mmmmm!