I got this recipe from a work luncheon. I used Kraft mayo because I like the taste of Kraft over Hellman's. Use the one you like because you can taste the mayo a little bit. This makes great leftovers to take for lunch the next day...one of the few leftover dishes my husband will eat! Often I will cook this on a Sunday evening so when I come home from work on Monday dinner is ready.
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, deboned
- 1 (8 ounce) candrained water chestnuts (sliced or chopped)
- 2 cans of drained French style green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend (prepared using package directions)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use medium or mild)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bake in a 9 X 13 pan uncovered for 40 minutes at 300 degrees.