- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup pasta, crushed or 1 cup pastina
- 1 cup turnip greens
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned chicken, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- dried parsley, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a simmer over high. Reduce to medium.
- Add the pasta. Cook al dente according to package directions. Meanwhile, thaw greens if using frozen.
- Stir in chicken and greens. Drop in eggs and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream until warmed through.
- Remove from heat. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.