1/4 Photos of Chicken and Tarragon Salad
This lovely, cool, summer salad can be served at barbeques, picnics and even would make a wonderful main course served with garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped (including the green parts)
- 25 g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 75 g seedless black grapes, halves
- lettuce leaf
For the dressing
- 1Slice the chicken breasts into bite-size, 1 inch thick pieces, and place in a large bowl.
- 2Next add in the chopped celery, spring onions and chopped walnuts.
- 3For the dressing, in a small bowl add the tarragon, mayonnaise, yoghurt, minced garlic and season with salt and pepper and blend everything together thoroughly.
- 4Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything together well to get a good coating of the dressing.
- 5Arrange the lettuce leaves in a large, shallow serving dish, pile the chicken salad on top and sprinkle the grapes all over.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Tarragon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 1386.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 30.9 g