4 hrs 15 mins
Goes wonderfully with spaghetti noodles covered with butter and Parmesan and a green vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet. Add several pieces of chicken at a time, but make sure not to crowd the skillet so the chicken can brown evenly.
- 2Transfer chicken to slow cooker as it finishes browning.
- 3Add garlic, wine, chicken stock, and basil to skillet. Bring to a boil. Scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 4Pour over chicken. Scatter tomatoes over the top.
- 5Cover. Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- 6(Ideal crock pot size is 6 quart).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 290.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 39.0 g