Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Goes wonderfully with spaghetti noodles covered with butter and Parmesan and a green vegetable.
Make and share this Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add several pieces of chicken at a time, but make sure not to crowd the skillet so the chicken can brown evenly.
- Transfer chicken to slow cooker as it finishes browning.
- Add garlic, wine, chicken stock, and basil to skillet. Bring to a boil. Scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Pour over chicken. Scatter tomatoes over the top.
- Cover. Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- (Ideal crock pot size is 6 quart).