Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home's "Light and Tasty" publication, originally submitted by Sharon of Lakeport, CA. I have not tried this yet, but it looked tasty and healthy!
- 2 -4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fat-free margarine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare 2 15” x 12” rectangles of heavy-duty foil for the packets.
- Flatten chicken to ¼ inch thickness; sprinkle with 1/8 tsp of the salt and pepper.
- Divide the onion slices between the two foil pieces. Top with chicken, mustard, squashes, and corn.
- Combine the basil, garlic powder, paprika, and remaining salt and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over each vegetable packet, and dot with margarine. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape safely. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Very quick and easy to make! Didn't have dijon, so used regular mustard instead. My very picky daughter even liked it!
This was delicious and so easy. I didn't have Dijon mustard. I used Jack Daniel's mustard instead. Otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. My picky dh requested I make this again.
This was really great! I love zucchini and squash. I made a fatal mistake, though, and accidentally used spicy brown mustard instead of dijon. Do not make that mistake!!!! Next time I will make it the right way! Thanks for this!