Recipe by yogiclarebear
Adapted from Taste of Home's "Light and Tasty" publication, originally submitted by Sharon of Lakeport, CA. I have not tried this yet, but it looked tasty and healthy!
- 2 -4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fat-free margarine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare 2 15” x 12” rectangles of heavy-duty foil for the packets.
- Flatten chicken to ¼ inch thickness; sprinkle with 1/8 tsp of the salt and pepper.
- Divide the onion slices between the two foil pieces. Top with chicken, mustard, squashes, and corn.
- Combine the basil, garlic powder, paprika, and remaining salt and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over each vegetable packet, and dot with margarine. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape safely. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.