MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I don't remember where I got this recipe. But was looking for something to do with some red wine I had left over and found this.A simple red wine sauce with brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper makes this dish simply yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Cook garlic in oil until tender.
- 3Place chicken in the skillet, and cook about 10 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 4Drain oil from skillet.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with paprika and 1 cup brown sugar.
- 6Pour red wine around chicken. Cover, and simmer about 15 to 20 minutes; lightly baste chicken with wine sauce while cooking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Red Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 164.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 52.7 g