Recipe by gailanng
I'll bet you never thought about this combination for pizza. I assure you it is fantastic. Any flavor hummus will work and choose between red bell pepper or spinach topping. Make your own hummus or use prepared to taste.
- 12 inches pre-baked pizza crusts
- 1 cup hummus (to taste)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly dried (or 1 1/2 cups sliced red bell pepper)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Small cube the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Saute in a skillet with a few dollops of hummus until cooked completely through.
- Spread a layer of hummus over the crust. Arrange spinach or bell peppers and chicken over the hummus. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.