I'll bet you never thought about this combination for pizza. I assure you it is fantastic. Any flavor hummus will work and choose between red bell pepper or spinach topping. Make your own hummus or use prepared to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Small cube the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Saute in a skillet with a few dollops of hummus until cooked completely through.
- 3Spread a layer of hummus over the crust. Arrange spinach or bell peppers and chicken over the hummus. Top with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake for 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Hummus Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 447.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: