Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and very delicious!
- 2 (9 ounce) packages fettuccine
- 4 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup low fat Italian salad dressing, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked vegetables
- 3⁄4 cup sliced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- SLICE the already cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves into strips.
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
- HEAT chicken strips in ¼ cup dressing until warm; toss with pasta, remaining dressing, vegetables, tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and ground black pepper.