Fresh Fettuccine With Pulled Rotisserie Chicken, Pesto, and Roas
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup basil pesto
- 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups pulled cooked chicken meat
- 2 cups sliced roasted sweet peppers
- 1⁄2 cup pitted olive, halved lengthwise
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for the table
- Put the pesto in a large bowl.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- Whisk the pasta water into the pesto.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook, stiffing until soft and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, peppers, and olives and cook, stirring until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and cheese to the pesto and toss and combine.
- Add the chicken mixture and combine.
- Divide the pasta among 4 bowls and serve immediately.
- Pass parmesan at the table.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation