Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick easy good food for when your in a rush.
- 6 small skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken in hot oil (I use Pam spray) in large skillet on High-med heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet cover to keep warm.
- Add water and broccoli to skillet bring to boil. Add stuffing mix stir just until moistened.
- Return chicken to skillet sprinkle with cheese reduce heat to low cover cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
this is really easy to make as a single serving too. I used 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup stuffing