1 hr 15 mins
A tasty and satisfying main dish for 12 or 15 people
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide spiral shaped pasta (prepare according to package directions)
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons chicken base (Tone's Chicken Base, may substitute powdered chicken bouillon)
- 4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (flavors vary, use your favorite brand)
- 1 (24 ounce) bag chicken meat (frozen, cubed, pre-cooked)
- 2/3 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat sour cream
- 6 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook noodles as directed. Simmer broccoli in a little water. Thaw chicken meat.
- 3In large saucepan, place water, chicken base or bouillon, onion flakes, garlic salt, olives, and margarine. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to slight simmer. If using bouillon, stir until dissolved.
- 4Drain noodles and broccoli. Add broccoli and chicken to noodles. Mix well and spread evenly in the bottom of a large disposable aluminum roasting pan (place pan on a cookie sheet for added stability).
- 5Cover noodle mixture with a generous layer of grated cheese.
- 6To the bouillon and onion broth add the soup and sour cream. Heat until just boiling. Stir well to combine.
- 7Pour the soup mixture evenly over the cheese layer.
- 8Place pan in oven and bake 35-40 minutes.
- 9Note: a small can of mushrooms may also be added to this dish -- mix into pasta along with chicken and broccoli.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Party Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 822.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives