Recipe by Chef Bobbie
A thick hearty chicken casserole with flair. I took my grand mother recipe and spiced it up to my liking. I remember eating this casserole at my grand mothers for years it was a common dish since we were kinda poor back then. Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 cups boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven 350
- broil chicken breast til done.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces mix chicken onions broccoli cheese bread crumbs cream of mushroom and milk in a large bowl.
- While following the instructions on the bag of egg noodles. Once you've drained the noodles mix them into the bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Grease a pan big enough and add your uncooked casserole and cook for 30 minutes.