Recipe by LuuvBunny
I saw a recipe sort of like this somewhere on the net, but decided to add/delete some ingredients from that one. So this is my version. Very tasty if I do say so. It's very simple to make.
Top Review by Nadine Johnston
A nice quick and easy meal. The only changes that I made were to use sun dried tomatoes instead of fresh ones and I stirred some parmesean cheese through the dish just before serving. Yummy! Thanks for the dinner idea!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups bow tie pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add garlic. Cook chicken strips until no longer pink. Add tomato and green onion. Add tin of soup, spices and salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile add noodles to boiling water and cook until tender.
- Add cooked noodles to soup mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with garlic bread. Delicious!