Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Plan ahead the chicken/coleslaw mix needs to chill for 2 hours before using, if you are in a hurry then you can omit the 2 hour chilling time for the chicken mixture, use more or less chicken if desired. Adjust all ingredients to taste.
- 5 chicken breasts (cooked and cut into strips)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (with carrots included)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (can use more)
- salt and pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (can use more or less)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (can use more)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the chicken strips with coleslaw, drained beans, ranch dressing and green onions; mix to combine then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheddar cheese (use any amount of cheese dreired).
- Bake for about 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and evenly divide the chicken mixture over each tortilla, then drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion, then slice in half.