Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Also works fantastically with turkey
- 0.25 ml sage
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slice smoked bacon
- 0.25 ml olive oil
- 6 hamburger buns
- Dice the chicken.
- Slice the bacon.
- Place both in a large bowl.
- Mix in the salt, pepper and sage ( 3 Large Pinches).
- Pat together 6 burger shapes from the mixture in the palms of your hands.
- Place all on a large plate and put in the fridge for an hour.
- Fry the burgers on a high for about 2-3 minutes to seal in a dash of olive oil. (Until brown).
- Turn the heat to a medium and fry for another 10 -15 minutes (turning them regularly).
- Place in the burger buns.
- (Best served with some ketchup or Mayo in, and some spicy potato wedges!).