1/1 Photo of Chicken and Artichokes
I thought this sounded like a good way to use up leftover chicken (or store roasted chicken) for a quick weeknight supper. Recipe source: realtor's flyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and drained according to package direcions (or other macaroni pasta)
- 1 cup asparagus, tips only
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch basil, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, shredded, garnish
- 1In a large skillet saute garlic in the olive oil. Add asparagus and cook until tender.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients (except for the pasta), cooking until hot.
- 3Stir in pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: