Recipe by ellie_
I thought this sounded like a good way to use up leftover chicken (or store roasted chicken) for a quick weeknight supper. Recipe source: realtor's flyer.
Top Review by AKillian24
I made this last night and it is superb. Like many pastas, it does really, really well the next day. The flavors really blend well. I used canned artichoke hearts because it is what I had on hand and added a bit of cooked chicken. (DH has to have his MEAT... Thanks for a great recipe!!
- 4 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and drained according to package direcions (or other macaroni pasta)
- 1 cup asparagus, tips only
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch basil, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, shredded, garnish