1/2 Photos of Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad
Chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite meals. What a better way to savor that flavor and enjoy it then mixed in with a salad as well. I found this recipe in the Pillsbury 2008 annual recipes cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3 qrt saucepan, cook pasta as directed on box. Place the two packets aside for future use.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water to cool and set aside.
- 3In small bowl mix seasoning from packet with the alfredo sauce.
- 4Place cooked pasta, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, and basi in large serving bowl.
- 5Add alfredo mixture; toss evenly to coat.
- 6Sprinkle top with topping packet from pasta sald mix and basil sprig if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens