Chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite meals. What a better way to savor that flavor and enjoy it then mixed in with a salad as well. I found this recipe in the Pillsbury 2008 annual recipes cookbook.
- In 3 qrt saucepan, cook pasta as directed on box. Place the two packets aside for future use.
- Drain; rinse with cold water to cool and set aside.
- In small bowl mix seasoning from packet with the alfredo sauce.
- Place cooked pasta, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, and basi in large serving bowl.
- Add alfredo mixture; toss evenly to coat.
- Sprinkle top with topping packet from pasta sald mix and basil sprig if desired.