1/2 Photos of Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad
Chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite meals. What a better way to savor that flavor and enjoy it then mixed in with a salad as well. I found this recipe in the Pillsbury 2008 annual recipes cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3 qrt saucepan, cook pasta as directed on box. Place the two packets aside for future use.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water to cool and set aside.
- 3In small bowl mix seasoning from packet with the alfredo sauce.
- 4Place cooked pasta, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, and basi in large serving bowl.
- 5Add alfredo mixture; toss evenly to coat.
- 6Sprinkle top with topping packet from pasta sald mix and basil sprig if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens