Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Don't know where this came from, I think it's a combination of several recipes.
- 6 ounces skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat and add chicken.
- SAute for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove and set chicken aside.
- Add butter and garlic to pan and saute slightly.
- Add cream, nutmeg, pepper and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add parmesan and basil.
- Simmer 2 minutes and add marinara sauce, tomatoes and cooked fettucini.
- Toss auntil well coated and plate.
- Slice chicken into fingers and arrange on pasta.
- GArnish w/tomatoes and basil and serve.