Recipe by GingerlyJ
These are good for a lunch, appetizer or snack. and a great way to use leftover chicken
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups guacamole
Directions See How It's Made
- in a bowl combine everything but pastry and guacomole.
- on a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about 12 x 9 inch rectangle.
- cut into nine small rectangles.
- add about two tablespoons filling into each rectangle.
- wet edges of pastry with water and roll around filling.
- crimp ends with a fork to seal.
- place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
- bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- serve with guacoamole for dipping.