Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy of Chickadee Cottage Tea Room & Restaurant, Lake City, MN. www.chickadeecottagetearoom.com
- 5 cups diced cooked chicken or 5 cups cooked turkey
- 1 (7 ounce) boxring macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 cups finely diced celery
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 lb green grape
- white pepper
- Mix together and serve chilled.
This recipe is awesome:) I also added green onions, cashews and dill pickles. It ads a better crunch and flavor to it. The cool whip is the secret ingredient that really give this 2 thumbs up.
I love this chicken salad - the cool whip really makes a difference!