Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick, healthy but yummy dessert option.
- 6 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate almond milk
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients and allow to sit so the chia seeds gel up.
- Top with fruits or nuts of your choosing. I topped mine with chopped candied ginger.
- * Sweeten to your taste, this recipe will make a dark chocolate taste. Add more sweetener to cut the bitterness cocoa powder if you prefer it sweeter.
So easy to make. I used honey instead of agave nectar. Tastes great with fresh raspberries.