Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an old favorite with everyone. I have been making this particular recipe for more years that I want to count. The only sad thing about this is that when I make it, I keeping munching on it till it's gone. Thats not good--but the mix is good.
- 1 cup butter
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 1⁄4 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 16 cups Chex cereal, mix (I use Crispix)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks
- Put a very large pan in oven and melt the butter; take out.
- Into the butter put the Worcestershire Sauce, and seasoned salt; mix well.
- Add the cereal and mix very well so that you coat everything.
- Add the pretzels last and mix.
- Bake 250 oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
Thanks for a great recipe, Mimi! I ended up changing it a bit, because we are not big pretzel eaters. I substituted some of the cereal for 2 cups of pecan pieces and 12 ozs. of Chow Mein noodles. Added another 1/2 cup of butter and about 3 more tsps. of Worcestershire and about 1 more tsp. of Lawry's. Even DH liked it and told me I should be honored he usually doesn't like Chex Mix. Going to be a staple for the upcoming football season! Thanks again, it's yummy! =)