1/4 Photos of Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookies
I found this recipe in my never-ending search to satisfy our family's love of Skor Bits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Add eggs and blend thoroughly.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- 6Stir in toffee bits.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (I used ungreased parchment paper).
- 8Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool slightly, remove from the cookie sheet to a wire rack.
- 10Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g