Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Country Woman.
Make and share this Chewy Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream margarine and brown sugar.
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture, a little at a time, stirring.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls; roll in the sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten with a glass.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
My husband tried these and we think they should have a couple of eggs in them to hold them together. They were crumbly. Joni