Recipe by Tarbean
This is a fun recipe. It's a bit different from your standard chocolate chip recipe for the sole purpose of making jumbo cookies. Fun for kids and for holidays.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and sugars 2-3 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add dry ingredients. Beat until well mixed.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4-cupfuls 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-14 minutes until golden brown.