Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rich, chewy, dark and delicious. Great way to use up cranberries from the freezer!
Make and share this Chewy Double-Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 170.09 g baker's chocolate, coarsly chopped
- 473.18 ml chopped fresh cranberries or 473.18 ml frozen cranberries
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 44.37 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 591.47 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.32 ml butter
- 354.88 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients together, then stir in oats and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, honey and vanilla to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add dry mix to wet in two sections, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in chopped cranberries and baker's chocolate.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes.