Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy to make and even easier to enjoy! The perfect fix for the chocolate lover!
- 1 1⁄4 cups Butter Flavor Crisco
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package dark chocolate chips (I like Hershey's Special Dark)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix crisco and sugar.
- add eggs and vanilla.
- mix well
- add cocoa, baking soda and sea salt.
- add flour
- Mix well then add chocolate chips.
- form into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- bake at 350 for 8 to 9 minutes.