Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A versatile recipe to whatever chips or nuts u want. Lots of fun to makes with kids.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and slowly add in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by tsp about 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- NOTE: U can use different kinds of chips or mix them up.
similar to a recipe in Taste of Home only it uses 2 1/4 cup flour 1/4 cup sugar and either instant vanilla pudding or instant chocolate pudding. Both are very good. I also used 3 kinds of chips, chocolate, white and butterscotch. Very good. Mine cooked in 11 minutes. and made 5 dozen cookies.
I used banana pudding because i did not have vanilla, it was great. My husband ate them b4 they cooled off. now i have to make more. the kids loved them too.
This recipe does not have the # of eggs needed. I got all the way to instruction #3 and realized that, so added 2 eggs. I hope it works.