4 hrs 20 mins
Source: Kraft foods Cooking time is refrigeration time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1 cup of the crushed cookies and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- 2Set remaining crushed cookies aside for later use.
- 3Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- 4Add cherries and corn syrup; stir until well blended.
- 5Refrigerate 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- 8Spread with whipped topping just before serving; sprinkle with the remaining crushed cookies.
- 9Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- 10Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate Cherry Squares
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: