1/1 Photo of Chewy Brownie Mix (Brownies)
Great time saver (and good, too)! Mix makes about 7 pans (8x8) of brownies. ***Nutritional information won't include eggs, vanilla or nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- 2With a pastry blender, cut in shortening until evenly distributed.
- 3Store in a large airtight container in the cupboard (two 3 pound coffee cans work well). Keeps 10-12 weeks.
- 4To make brownies:.
- 52 1/2 cups mix, 2 eggs, beaten, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional). In a mixing bowl, combine first four ingredients. Beat with a spoon until smooth. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan (double recipe for 9x13 pan). Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min until the top tests done. Don't overcook :).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Brownie Mix (Brownies)
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 61
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g