Recipe by out of here
Just a little different apple cookie as it is dunked in a caramel dip. Very good.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped apple (no need to peel)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup caramel apple dip
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on med speed for 10 seconds.
- Add the sugars, spices, and baking soda; beat until combined. Beat in egg.
- Beat in as much flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in the remaining flour, apple, and walnuts with a wooden spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are LIGHTLY browned.
- For Caramel Dip: Stir together 1 cup caramel apple dip and sour cream until smooth.
- Makes about 2 cups.