Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great lunch for 2 with a surprise in the middle!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chevre cheese, fresh, not aged
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper, fresh
- 2 kaiser rolls
- 2 slices red onions
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 dill pickle slices
- Divide ground beef and shape into 4 quater pound patties.
- Put 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon parsley in the centers of 2 patties.
- Place remaining 2 patties on top of the garnished patties and seal the patties closed with your fingers shaping them into two evenly round hamburgers.
- Sprinkle salt into non-stick large skillet over medium high heat.
- Place two burgers into skillet,cook for 10 minutes turning once for a medium rare burger. (I don't serve pink meat so I would cook longer.).
- Season with pepper,put each burger on a kaiser roll along with onion,tomato,pickle and lettuce.