I love stuffed cherry tomatoes. And what an easy way to keep them upright and less messy. Found the recipe in Redbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a serrated knife, cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch off the top of each cherry tomato.
- 2With a melon baller, or 1/4 tsp, scoop out the seeds, leaving the shell in tact.
- 3In a small bowl, mash together avocado, lime juice and salt until blended.
- 4Spoon about 1/2 tsp avocado mixture into each tomato and top with a piece of cheese.
- 5Skewer each tomato to make a lollipop, and place skewers in a glass to hold upright.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 110.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g