Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love stuffed cherry tomatoes. And what an easy way to keep them upright and less messy. Found the recipe in Redbook.
- With a serrated knife, cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch off the top of each cherry tomato.
- With a melon baller, or 1/4 tsp, scoop out the seeds, leaving the shell in tact.
- In a small bowl, mash together avocado, lime juice and salt until blended.
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp avocado mixture into each tomato and top with a piece of cheese.
- Skewer each tomato to make a lollipop, and place skewers in a glass to hold upright.
The flavors together were very nice! My tomatoes were so small I ended up cutting them up and tossing all the ingredients together. Yummy! Thanks! Mde for Potluck Party game!