- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry gelatin
- nonstick cooking spray
- 20 lollipop sticks
- Butter 2 large baking sheets.
- Arrange 10 lollipop sticks on each baking sheet, spacing them evenly apart.
- Stir sugar, corn syrup, and butter in small saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissoved.
- Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking until candy thermometer registers 275 degrees F.
- Stir in gelatin until smooth.
- Using a metal tablespoon and working quickly, spoon syrup over 1 end of each lollipop stick.
- Cool completely.
- Wrap each lollipop in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Aloha, OR (by Portland, OR). I use to be a full-time bookeeper but quit to stay home with my two boys. I love being home with them. Since being home I now have more time to cook and found that I enjoy it alot.