Recipe by Geema
This is a unique and creative way to fix cherry tomatoes as a delicious side dish. I found it in the spring issue of Good Food and can't wait to try it.
Top Review by SarasotaCook
Very good, simple and fresh ingredients. I did use whole wheat but I'm sure any would work. I also used a mix of yellow pear and cherry tomatoes, that is just what I had. Loved it. Thx
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt
- fresh pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cherry tomatoes, about 5 cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the first 7 ingredients into a food processor bowl.
- Pulse until bread is very coarsely chopped, 4-6 times.
- Grease an 8 inch square baking dish and arrange the cherry tomatoes in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake until crust is browned and tomatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.