1/1 Photo of Cherry Strawberry Preserves for the Bread Machine (Abm)
I usually buy lots of fruit and sometimes the fruit goes past its prime- or you can use the freshest fruit--These preserves come out amazing ! I have a 2 pound bread maker with a jam cycle- This recipe is not too sweet-- i like the preserves with plain greek yogurt !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash fruit.
- 2Remove stems fro strawberries and cut up into large chunks.
- 3Remove pits from cherries and cut cherries into halves.
- 4Crush fruit- now you should have about 2 cups of fruit total ( once crushed.).
- 5Place everything into the breadmaker - JAM CYCLE.
- 6When cycle is finished, pour immediately into glass container (covered) . and place into refridgerator. Note that the jam comes out runny but eith thicken up as it cools.
- 7Store in refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Strawberry Preserves for the Bread Machine (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g