Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Cherry Slurpee recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cold club soda, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kool-aid cherry-flavored unsweetened flavored drink mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cherry extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- Pour 1 cup of the club soda into a blender.
- Add the sugar, Kool-Aid mix and cherry extract.
- Blend until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the crushed ice and blend on high until slushy and smooth.
- Add the remaining club soda and blend briefly until mixed.
- If necessary, put the blender into your freezer for 1/2 hour. This will help thicken it.
- After 1/2 hour remove blender from freezer and, again, blend briefly to mix.