Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wish I had known years ago how ymmy cherries and peaches are together!
Make and share this Cherry Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb cherries, pitted or 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cherries
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together for the cobbler and place in a 8 inch square pan.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Now for the cust, stir dry ingredients together.
- Add maregarine and mix until it is crumbled.
- Stir in milk until the mixture froms a ball.
- Knead 6 times.
- Roll out to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut dough into 8 biscuits.
- Place biscuits ovedr filling and bake about 35 minutes until golden.
This was quick and easy. My fruit mixture was a little on the thick side but it was still very tasty.