Wish I had known years ago how ymmy cherries and peaches are together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb cherries, pitted or 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cherries
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1Mix the first 7 ingredients together for the cobbler and place in a 8 inch square pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Now for the cust, stir dry ingredients together.
- 4Add maregarine and mix until it is crumbled.
- 5Stir in milk until the mixture froms a ball.
- 6Knead 6 times.
- 7Roll out to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- 8Using a biscuit cutter, cut dough into 8 biscuits.
- 9Place biscuits ovedr filling and bake about 35 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 351.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g