Recipe by cdp444
Moist,chewy cookie bar with a refreshing contrast to the sweetness of the condensed milk. I put parchment paper in the bottom of the pan and refrigerate for a few hours before removing the parchment and cutting into squares.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dried cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press crumb mixture into 13 X 9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over crumb mixture and spread.
- Sprinkle dried cherries over milk and press lightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 20 - 25 minute.
- Check when edges begin to brown and milk bubbles and starts to turn brown.
- Note: may also add some white chocolate chips, nuts and coconut - we like them better without all the additional toppings, but to each his own.